RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Making a return or exchange is easy using our free collection service. Just make sure you request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.
- RECEIVING YOUR RMA
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the 'CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE' button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you would like to exchange an item because the fit is not right, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number.
Returns can be collected from your home, work or alternative address. It is that easy...
Domestic returns service:
- Book a free collection with UPS by calling 1 800 823 7459. Alternatively, drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or at any UPS facility. To find your nearest store visit www.ups.com. MR PORTER Premier customers will be contacted by the Premier team to arrange a collection.
- Complete and sign a copy of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order and include it with your return.
- Then attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal your package for the driver to collect.
International returns service:
- Book a free collection with DHL. To find your local telephone number, visit www.dhl.com and select your country. Please give our account number as stated in your RMA email.
- Sign, date and print your name on the paperwork that was delivered with your order. Tick the item(s) that you are sending back on the returns proforma invoice and include all four copies.
- Leave your package open and attach the DHL return transport label to the outside. Keep a copy of the return archive label to give to the driver on collection.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact customer care.
It is free to exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability. Shipping is free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the US you will need to pay duties and taxes on this. If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
To exchange an item, request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your MR PORTER account, and specify the new size you require. For exchanges outside the US, you will be prompted to tick a box on the 'REVIEW & CONFIRM' page. You will see a breakdown of cost and this authorizes MR PORTER to deduct the total taxes and duties from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your MR PORTER account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of MR PORTER and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and return the faulty goods to us within 30 days of the day you received them.
If you discover a fault after this time, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a full refund.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method or MR PORTER account and will include shipping costs for faulty items.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the US or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the US and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through MR PORTER. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on MR PORTER. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination or to orders cancelled under the DSRs.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL, UPS, or our MR PORTER
Premier service to ensure that they are protected and insured
during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure
means. Our address for all returns is:
MR PORTER DC2
725 Darlington Avenue,
Mahwah, NJ 07430,
We request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL, UPS, or our MR PORTER Premier service.
Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without MR PORTER tags.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
Please return all items, including the dust bag and box. When you try them on, stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles.
Bags/ Watches/ Accessories
All designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
If you don't like your Fine Watch, or it doesn't fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund.
Grooming products should be returned in the original packaging. Please note, fragrance, is final sale and cannot be returned due to restrictions by the Department of Transportation.
Technology products should be returned in the original packaging.
Limited-Edition Products & Books
As these items are highly collectable, please only remove the protective cover and packaging once you are certain that you wish to keep them.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, customers returning items repeatedly may be refused at our discretion.