RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Making a return or exchange is easy using our free collection service. Just make sure you request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.
- RECEIVING YOUR RMA
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the 'CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE' button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you would like to exchange an item because the fit is not right, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number.
Returns can be collected from your home, work or alternative address. It is that easy...
Domestic returns service:
- Book a free collection with UPS by calling 1 800 823 7459. Alternatively, drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or at any UPS facility. To find your nearest store visit www.ups.com. MR PORTER Premier customers will be contacted by the Premier team to arrange a collection.
- Complete and sign a copy of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order and include it with your return.
- Then attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal your package for the driver to collect.
International returns service:
- Book a free collection with DHL. To find the telephone number of your nearest DHL, visit www.dhl.com and select your country. Please give our account number as stated in your RMA email.
- Sign four copies of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order (and fill in the DHL air waybill if applicable).
- Then leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact customer care.
It is free to exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability. Shipping is free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the US you will need to pay duties and taxes on this. If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
To exchange an item, request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your MR PORTER account, and specify the new size you require. For exchanges outside the US, you will be prompted to tick a box on the 'REVIEW & CONFIRM' page. You will see a breakdown of cost and this authorizes MR PORTER to deduct the total taxes and duties from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your MR PORTER account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
To arrange a return, please email email@example.com
Note, corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of MR PORTER and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method or MR PORTER account and will include shipping costs for faulty items.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the US or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the US and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through MR PORTER. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on MR PORTER. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination or to orders cancelled under the DSRs.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL, UPS, or our MR PORTER
Premier service to ensure that they are protected and insured
during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure
means. Our address for all returns is:
MR PORTER DC2
725 Darlington Avenue,
Mahwah, NJ 07430,
We request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL, UPS, or our MR PORTER Premier service.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all MR PORTER and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without MR PORTER tags.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Underwear & Swimwear
Purchased MR PORTER underwear and swimwear should be tried on over underwear.
Technology products should be returned in the original packaging.
Grooming products should be returned in the original packaging. Please note, fragrance, is final sale and cannot be returned due to restrictions by the Department of Transportation.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
Final sale items purchased during our sale clearance cannot be returned or exchanged.