Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Designed for fighter pilots in 1937, Ray-Ban's aviator sunglasses quickly gained cult sartorial status beyond their military origins. Crafted from sleek silver metal with dark lenses, this understated pair will add effortless cool to everything from jeans to a slickly tailored suit.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- L.G.RD-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$355
- Garrett Leight California OpticalBentley 51 D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$315
- Dries Van NotenSquare-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$345
- Oliver PeoplesGregory Peck Round-Frame Acetate Mirrored Sunglasses$395
- L.G.RNairobi Square-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$335
- L.G.RNairobi Square-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses $335
- Oliver PeoplesFairmont Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses $365
- IllestevaLeonard Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$175