Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Inspired by dapper browline opticals made popular in the 1950s, Bottega Veneta reworks the classic style for a modern audience with these tortoiseshell D-Frame sunglasses. The discreetly cross-hatched bridge is a subtle nod to the label's renowned intrecciato weaving technique, while the screw-detailed arms lend a contemporary touch. Slip yours on with a chambray shirt for an air of retro sophistication.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- Cutler and GrossD-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$500
- Maison Margiela+ Mykita Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$545
- Bottega VenetaSquare-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$620
- Maison Margiela+ Mykita Aviator-Style Acetate Sunglasses$560
- Dries Van NotenRound-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$345
- L.G.RNairobi Square-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$270
- Ray-BanAviator Metal Sunglasses$150