Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
One of the original 'Antwerp Six', Ann Demeulemeester radicalised menswear with her deconstructed take on tailoring. This blazer is emblematic of her aesthetic with soft, fur-like lower sleeve panels and a contrasting ribbon through the lapel. The adjustable button fastening can be extended all the way up to the collar, allowing you to create your own twist on the classic piece. Shown here with an Ann Demeulemeester shirt and trousers, Marsell shoes and a Maison Martin Margiela bag.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- AMIKhaki-Green Slim-Fit Cotton-Blend Blazer$650
- Calvin Klein CollectionOlive-Green Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Blazer$825
- Richard JamesDark-Green Seishin Slim-Fit Slub Silk and Linen-Blend Blazer$995
- Marvy Jamoke+ Beams Dark-Green Slim-Fit Brushed-Shell Blazer$510Exclusive
- Paul SmithLondon Khaki Soho Slim-Fit Wool and Cashmere-Blend Blazer$1,040