Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
One of the original 'Antwerp Six', Ann Demeulemeester radicalised menswear with her deconstructed take on tailoring. This blazer is emblematic of her aesthetic with soft, fur-like lower sleeve panels and a contrasting ribbon through the lapel. The adjustable button fastening can be extended all the way up to the collar, allowing you to create your own twist on the classic piece. Shown here with an Ann Demeulemeester shirt and trousers, Marsell shoes and a Maison Martin Margiela bag.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- Alex MillSand Unstructured Cotton-Twill Blazer$335
- Private White V.C.Beige ECOSEAM® Cotton-Gabardine Blazer$520
- Loro PianaEcru Woven Wool, Silk and Linen-Blend Blazer$2,395
- Dolce & GabbanaCamel Stretch-Cotton Blend Blazer$1,795
- CarusoIvory Slim-Fit Silk Blazer$1,900
- BoglioliBeige Dover Slim-Fit Linen and Wool-Blend Hopsack Blazer$1,140
- Steven AlanOliver Cotton and Linen-Blend Blazer$475