Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
In 1962, the 551Z was Levi's first jean made from 14oz red selvedge denim from the iconic Cone Mills. Five years later the lot numbers were switched and renamed the 505. This reproduction maintains all of the characteristics of the original pair from the straight fit, streamlined concealed rivets and the pre-shrunk denim. The most dedicated connoisseur will even notice the capital 'E' at the logo tab for a truly authentic finish. Shown here with: Levi's Vintage Clothing shirt, Le Gramme bracelet, Uniform Wares watch, Porter Yoshida Kaban holdall and Converse sneakers.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- Saint LaurentSkinny-Fit 15cm Hem Denim Jeans$1,035
- Neil BarrettSlim-Fit Bleached Stretch-Denim Biker Jeans$485
- GivenchyCuban-Fit Denim Jeans$1,028
- Burberry BritSlim-Fit Denim Jeans$215
- Officine GeneraleSlim-Fit Denim Jeans $350
- NN.07Three 1778 Slim-Fit Stretch-Denim Jeans$170
- Michael BastianSlim-Fit Stretch-Denim Carpenter Jeans$350GQ Selects
- Acne StudiosAce Slim-Fit Stretch-Denim Jeans$220