Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
A.P.C. updates its iconic Breton stripe sweater with a fresh peach and navy colour combination. Originally designed in 1858 for French seamen, the popular style returned to prominence thanks to its timeless charm and nautical cool. To keep the look contemporary add it to distressed jeans and a classic trench coat. Shown here with a J.Crew coat, Nudie jeans and Mark McNairy boots.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- LoeweJacquard-Knit Cotton Sweater$650
- Maison MargielaRibbed Cotton Sweater$875
- Thom BrownePatchwork Cotton Cardigan$750
- Polo Ralph LaurenCable-Knit Cotton Sweater$115
- John SmedleyMarcus Merino Wool Sweater$245
- Burberry BritHennings Cashmere Sweater$550
- Brunello CucinelliCashmere Raglan Sweater$1,375
- Loro PianaRoadster Slim-Fit Half-Zip Cashmere Sweater$865
- Loro PianaCity Pull Knitted Baby Cashmere Sweater$1,450