Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Respected Art Nouveau architect Mr Hector Guimard designed many of Paris' subway stations, and his creations inspired this refined reimagining of the Fair Isle pattern by Monsieur Lacenaire. Proudly knitted in France from the finest wool, this crew neck style embodies the Gallic approach to quality and flair. Shown here with an A.P.C. shirt and shoes, Balenciaga trousers and a Carven belt.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- LoeweJacquard-Knit Cotton Sweater$650
- Maison MargielaRibbed Cotton Sweater$875
- Thom BrownePatchwork Cotton Cardigan$750
- Polo Ralph LaurenCable-Knit Cotton Sweater$115
- John SmedleyMarcus Merino Wool Sweater$245
- Burberry BritHennings Cashmere Sweater$550
- Brunello CucinelliCashmere Raglan Sweater$1,375
- Loro PianaRoadster Slim-Fit Half-Zip Cashmere Sweater$865
- Loro PianaCity Pull Knitted Baby Cashmere Sweater$1,450