Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
When Mr Jean Touitou founded Parisian label A.P.C. in 1987, its minimalist aesthetic was a rebellion against 1980s excess. This deep blue wool sweater reflects the designer's focus on fit and craftsmanship. Let the thick, chunky-knit construction add texture to selvedge jeans and understated leather sneakers. Shown here with an A.P.C. shirt, jeans and scarf, and AMI boots.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- Saint LaurentRibbed Cashmere Sweater$990
- Massimo AlbaWatercolour-Dyed Cashmere Hoodie$995
- EtroSlim-Fit Knitted Silk Sweater$850
- Marvy Jamoke+ Beams Slim-Fit Cotton Cardigan$280Exclusive
- Paul Smith LondonMerino Wool Sweater$250
- Oliver SpencerBlade Slim-Fit Virgin Wool Sweater$195
- Alexander McQueenSkull-Embroidered Loopback Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt$945
- Tod'sFrosted Merino Wool Sweater$525Exclusive
- Thom SweeneyHolly Cable-Knit Cashmere Sweater$695Exclusive