Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
When Mr Jean Touitou founded Parisian label A.P.C. in 1987, its minimalist aesthetic was a rebellion against 1980s excess. This deep blue wool sweater reflects the designer's focus on fit and craftsmanship. Let the thick, chunky-knit construction add texture to selvedge jeans and understated leather sneakers. Shown here with an A.P.C. shirt, jeans and scarf, and AMI boots.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- LoeweJacquard-Knit Cotton Sweater$650
- Maison MargielaRibbed Cotton Sweater$875
- Thom BrownePatchwork Cotton Cardigan$750
- Polo Ralph LaurenCable-Knit Cotton Sweater$115
- John SmedleyMarcus Merino Wool Sweater$245
- Burberry BritHennings Cashmere Sweater$550
- Brunello CucinelliCashmere Raglan Sweater$1,375
- Loro PianaRoadster Slim-Fit Half-Zip Cashmere Sweater$865
- Loro PianaCity Pull Knitted Baby Cashmere Sweater$1,450