Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Mr Shinsuke Takizawa launched Neighborhood in 1994 in Tokyo's Harajuku district. Not widely distributed outside Japan, the brand has begun making waves in the West as a cool choice for urban off-duty style. These camouflage-print cotton-twill cargo shorts are subtly faded for a lived-in feel and will look great with a graphic tee and sneakers. Shown here with a Neighborhood T-shirt, Common Projects sneakers and a Timex x J.Crew watch.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- Acne StudiosSeymour Satin Slim-Fit Stretch-Cotton Chino Shorts$180
- GucciStriped Tech-Jersey Shorts$540
- IncotexLinen and Cotton-Blend Shorts$275
- Private White V.C.Slim-Fit ECOSEAM® Cotton Chino Shorts$195
- BalenciagaCotton-Twill Bermuda Shorts$385
- IncotexSlim-Fit Linen and Cotton-Blend Shorts$300
- IncotexCotton and Linen-Blend Cargo Shorts$360
- RRLCamouflage-Print Washed-Cotton Cargo Shorts$195
- HartfordCotton Shorts$165
- Yeezy x Adidas OriginalsCotton-Jersey Shorts$390