Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Mr Paul Smith opened his first shop in Nottingham in 1970, and has gone on to worldwide acclaim for his quintessentially British tailoring. Crafted from a durable cotton-blend twill and expertly cut for a slim fit, these navy-black trousers are sure to become a wardrobe classic. Team them with a rollneck sweater and velvet blazer for a refined off-duty look. Shown here with a John Smedley sweater, Richard James blazer and Lanvin shoes.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- J.CrewUrban Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Chinos$75
- Loro PianaGolf Slim-Fit Stretch-Cotton Trousers$595
- DunhillSlim-Fit Puppytooth Cotton-Blend Trousers$350
- CamoshitaTapered Cotton-Blend Trousers$390
- AMISlim-Fit Cotton-Corduroy Trousers$340Exclusive
- Brunello CucinelliSlim-Fit Cotton Trousers$795
- KingsmanTan Slim-Fit Cotton-Corduroy Trousers$650Exclusive