Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Mr Paul Smith opened his first shop in Nottingham in 1970, and has gone on to worldwide acclaim for his quintessentially British tailoring. Crafted from a durable cotton-blend twill and expertly cut for a slim fit, these navy-black trousers are sure to become a wardrobe classic. Team them with a rollneck sweater and velvet blazer for a refined off-duty look. Shown here with a John Smedley sweater, Richard James blazer and Lanvin shoes.
- All Clothing
- Casual Shirts
- Coats and Jackets
- Formal Shirts
- Polo Ralph LaurenNewport Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Chinos$145
- Michael KorsSlim-Fit Pleated Cotton Trousers$245
- Alexander McQueenSlim-Fit Printed Cotton Trousers$745
- Thom BrowneSlim-Fit Stripe-Tipped Cotton-Seersucker Trousers$990
- AlbamGarment-Dyed Cotton Chinos$195Exclusive
- Paul SmithSlim-Fit Ant-Print Cotton-Blend Trousers$650
- IncotexChinolino Slim-Fit Linen and Cotton-Blend Trousers$295
- Orlebar BrownBedlington Cotton and Linen-Blend Trousers$265
- BerlutiSlim-Fit Washed Cotton, Linen and Silk-Blend Chinos$800
- Loro PianaStraight-Leg Stretch-Cotton Trousers $475