Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Weighing in at a hefty 30kg and requiring a stand to prop it up, 'Helmut Newton. Sumo' was the most expensive book of the 20th century. Revised by the late artist's wife, June Newton, and scaled down to more practical proportions, this version is a welcome way to get a slice of the action. Crammed with beguiling images from the genre-busting photographer - who infamously captured Charlotte Rampling naked at the Hotel Nord Pinus II - this marvellous tome is an essential addition to a discerning coffee table.
- All Lifestyle
- Luggage and Travel
- Cases and Covers
- TaschenAi Weiwei Hardcover Book$70
- TaschenNeutra: Complete Works Hardcover Book$70
- VisionaireFashion Special Limited Edition Portfolio in Leather Louis Vuitton Case$6,600
- TaschenKishin Shinoyama. John Lennon & Yoko Ono. Double Fantasy Hardcover Book$700
- TaschenAn American Odyssey by Sabine Arqué and Marc Walter, Hardcover Book$200
- PhaidonSteve McCurry - From These Hands: A Journey Along The Coffee Trail Hardcover Book$60