Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
The New York Times has published its '36 Hours' column since 2002, stirring up dreams and diversions with inspirational insider information from its respected travel writers. This cloth-bound book documents 150 of the destinations the paper has covered, with suggested itineraries and advice on weekend breaks that capture the spirit of each place. Packed with illustrations, pictures and maps, this is an essential volume for anyone who's ever imagined seeing North America in its full glory.
- All Lifestyle
- Luggage and Travel
- Cases and Covers
- TaschenAi Weiwei Hardcover Book$70
- TaschenNeutra: Complete Works Hardcover Book$70
- VisionaireFashion Special Limited Edition Portfolio in Leather Louis Vuitton Case$6,600
- TaschenKishin Shinoyama. John Lennon & Yoko Ono. Double Fantasy Hardcover Book$700
- TaschenAn American Odyssey by Sabine Arqué and Marc Walter, Hardcover Book$200
- PhaidonSteve McCurry - From These Hands: A Journey Along The Coffee Trail Hardcover Book$60