Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
The first volume of The Manual for a Stylish Life is a thorough compendium filled with knowledge and insight for the modern man. Compiled by MR PORTER's Editor-in-Chief Mr Jeremy Langmead, this paperback explores our favourite style icons, profiles well-known men from across the globe, and offers advice on everything from fashion to the best way to dance at a wedding. Since we don't do things by halves, the cover has been crafted using traditional letterpress printing methods and comes with a silk ribbon bookmark.
- All Lifestyle
- Luggage and Travel
- Cases and Covers
- TaschenThe Rise of David Bowie Hardcover Book$70
- Taschen75 Years of Marvel Comics: From the Golden Age to the Silver Screen Hardcover Book$200
- TaschenSharks Hardcover Book$70
- TaschenFrank Sinatra Has A Cold Hardcover Book$270
- MondaniCollecting Nautilus and Modern Patek Philippe Wristwatches Set of Three Hardcover Books$1,450
- VisionaireBlue Limited Edition Poster Set in Levi's Jacket$350
- PhaidonSet of Three Books: Italian Cookbooks$120
- TaschenJFK Superman Comes To The Market Hardcover Book$160
- TaschenElvis And The Birth Of Rock And Roll by Alfred Wertheimer, Chris Murray and Robert Santelli$70
- TaschenTiki Pop by Sven Kirsten Hardcover Book$60
- PhaidonPuglia Hardover Book$40