Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Perforated shoes were originally designed to provide drainage in soggy conditions, but this Paul Smith pair is ideal for taking to the city streets. Crafted in Italy from tactile leather, they are a lightweight and airy year-round option. Wear them with some brightly contrasting socks for individual flair. This item is large to size, take a half size down. Shown here with a Paul Smith London suit, Dolce & Gabbana shirt and a Canali tie.
- All Shoes
- Boat Shoes
- Derby Shoes
- Driving Shoes
- Monk Strap Shoes
- Oxford Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Shoe Accessories
With their open lacing, Derbies are a less formal and more versatile men's shoe than Oxford shoes. They look great with a suit, but can be worn just as easily with jeans or chinos.
- Armando CabralLeonard Stitch-Detailed Leather Derby Shoes$455
- Church'sShannon Whole-Cut Polished-Leather Derby Shoes$820
- BurberryTobias Suede Derby Shoes$525
- WANT LES ESSENTIELSMontoro Suede Derby Shoes$425
- BalenciagaCommando-Sole Leather Derby Shoes$795
- BerlutiBasilio Derby Shoes$2,130
- AMISuede Derby Shoes$450
- Edward GreenWindermere Cross-Grain Leather Derby Shoes$1,255