Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Common Projects' Derby shoes demonstrates its masterful approach to design and materials by contrasting high-shine leather against crepe rubber soles. Expertly crafted in Italy in a dark brown hue and sleek profile, this pair captures the brand's minimalist aesthetic. Wear them to refresh tailoring and pared-back city staples alike. This pair also comes complete with a spare set of white laces so you can change up your look. Shown here with a Maison Martin Margiela T-shirt and bag, Levi's Vintage Clothing jeans and Paul Smith Shoes & Accessories bracelet.
- All Shoes
- Boat Shoes
- Derby Shoes
- Driving Shoes
- Monk Strap Shoes
- Oxford Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Shoe Accessories
With their open lacing, Derbies are a less formal and more versatile men's shoe than Oxford shoes. They look great with a suit, but can be worn just as easily with jeans or chinos.
- Armando CabralLeonard Stitch-Detailed Leather Derby Shoes$455
- Church'sShannon Whole-Cut Polished-Leather Derby Shoes$820
- BurberryTobias Suede Derby Shoes$525
- WANT LES ESSENTIELSMontoro Suede Derby Shoes$425
- BalenciagaCommando-Sole Leather Derby Shoes$795
- BerlutiBasilio Derby Shoes$2,130
- AMISuede Derby Shoes$450
- Edward GreenWindermere Cross-Grain Leather Derby Shoes$1,255