Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Originally worn on Spain's Costa Blanca in the years after the Second World War, Rivieras shoes have since been redesigned but keep their leisurely mid-century appeal. Crafted from navy suede, this comfortable pair encapsulates the brand's relaxed sophistication - wear them on the Mediterranean coast with a breezy linen shirt to amplify the effect. Shown here with a PS by Paul Smith blazer, Orlebar Brown polo shirt, Dolce & Gabbana shorts and a Drake's pocket square.
- All Shoes
- Boat Shoes
- Derby Shoes
- Driving Shoes
- Monk Strap Shoes
- Oxford Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Shoe Accessories
A casual canvas slipper and Catalan favourite for centuries, the espadrille is the perfect slip-on-and-go summer shoe. Look out for Castañer, a designer brand producing espadrilles since 1927.
- MuloSuede Espadrilles$200Exclusive
- Maison MargielaCanvas and Neoprene Espadrilles $395
- Saint LaurentStudded Leather Espadrilles$495
- Jimmy ChooVlad Leather-Trimmed Camouflage-Jacquard Espadrilles $475
- Bottega VenetaIntrecciato Leather Espadrilles$680
- LoeweTwo-Tone Leather Espadrilles$450
- CastañerPablo Canvas Espadrilles $105