Reversible Panelled Shell Hooded Jacket
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52 (sold out)
- IT 54 (sold out)
- IT 56 (sold out)
- IT 58 (sold out)
Made in Brunello Cucinelli's Solomeo workshop and part of the brand's 'Travelwear' collection, this comfortable jacket is cut from lightweight, panelled shell and lined with smooth cotton-blend jersey. Reverse it so the grey mélange is facing out to mix things up.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white and navy shell
- Drawstring hood, partly elasticated cuffs and hem, embroidered designer emblem, two front zipped pockets, internal pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- Fabric1: 90% nylon, 10% polyurethane; fabric2: 58% silk, 38% cotton, 4% elastane; lining1: 67% cotton, 31% silk, 2% polyamide; lining2: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.