- S (only one left)
- M (low stock)
- XL (only one left)
Chimala's head designer Ms Noriko Machida finds most of her inspiration at vintage markets or in old photo albums. These trousers are cut for a loose straight fit from cotton-corduroy that's soft and flexible, so they're comfortable from the very first wear. Shown here with Albam sweatshirt, Beams Plus T-shirt, Converse sneakers.
This item is large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Contemporary straight leg, low-crotch style with adjustable tabs at the waist
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a XS
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black cotton-corduroy
- Belt loops, adjustable waist tabs, five pockets
- Button and snap fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.