Enfants Riches Déprimés
Logo-Print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (low stock)
- XL (low stock)
Enfants Riches Déprimés' T-shirt is printed with a black and white photograph that looks as if it could be cover art for an album - the ironic part is that it's likely not a band founder and punk-rock enthusiast Mr Henry Levy would listen to. It's cut for a loose fit from enzyme-washed cotton-jersey.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This T-shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White and black cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.