Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XL (low stock)
- XXL (only one left)
Human Made was founded on legendary Japanese designer Nigo's love of '50s-era Americana, which is why so many of the graphics resemble old-school logos. This T-shirt is cut from lightweight cotton-jersey and printed with a painterly polar bear strolling across an arctic landscape, along with the brand's 'Dry Alls' and 'STRMCWBY' slogans.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This shirt is intended for a slim fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.