Splittable Cashmere Coat
DESIGNED BY MR PORTER. Mr P.'s coat has been hand-finished in Florence and Sicily from splittable cashmere that's not only incredibly soft, but also made from recycled fibres. It fastens with horn buttons that have been carved in Venice and has a lower break for a fresh approach to the single-breasted silhouette.
Meet the artisans behind Mr P.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This coat is tailored for a regular cut
- Weighted, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M (UK/US 38-40, IT/FR/EU 48-50)
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black cashmere
- Notch lapels, front welt pockets, single vent, fully lined
- Button fastenings
- 100% cashmere; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 52% viscose, 48% cupro; lining2: 62% acetate, 38% cupro; lining3: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.