Osvald Cotton-Chambray Shirt
- XS (sold out)
As described in The Journal, "chambray is denim's nimbler, more breathable brother", which makes it a great choice for shirting. Norse Projects' button-down is made from the flexible fabric and stitched with a back box pleat to enhance the fit across the shoulders. It's finished with colour-matched mother-of-pearl fastenings.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton-chambray
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket, back box pleat
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.