Twill-Trimmed Printed Cotton-Poplin Shirt
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Creative Director Obida Obioha believes in championing the exceptionalism of West Africa by combining the traditional with the contemporary. From our Small World collection, this shirt is locally made from vibrant cotton-poplin from the Funtua textile mill in Nigeria. It's trimmed with twill along the hem and cuffs which corresponds directly to the pattern.
This product was made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, Locally Made and made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is cut for a boxy fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy and off-white cotton-poplin, navy twill
- Button fastenings
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.