Logo-Detailed Textured-Leather Briefcase
Salvatore Ferragamo's signature 'Gancini' emblem is said to be inspired by the wrought-iron gate of Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence, where the business is based. This 'Revival' briefcase is topped with the motif in silver-tone hardware. It's crafted in Italy from brown textured leather and can be worn over the shoulder or carried by hand.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 28.5cm / 11.2in
- Width: 37cm / 14.6in
- Brown textured-leather (Calf)
- Two top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap, trolley strap
- Appliquéd designer emblem, silver-tone hardware
- Three internal slip pockets, zipped pocket
- Fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- Comes with dust bag
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 5 litres
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.