Interlock Me 18-Karat Gold Ring
Mr Shaun Leane created his first piece of jewellery for the Alexander McQueen SS96 runway show – it was a large earring shaped like a tusk and is the inspiration behind his new 'Interlock Me' range. This polished 18-karat gold ring has been crafted in the UK and is designed to stack easily with other pieces in the collection.
- UK sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 18-karat gold
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in the UK
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.