Snow Peak was born in 1958 out of founder Yukio Yamai's love of mountaineering, and the brand remains dedicated to helping its wearers enjoy the outdoors. This jacket is made from warm wool-fleece and cut for a comfortable fit that's easy to layer over sweatshirts and knitwear. The logo is appliquéd at the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black wool-fleece
- Funnel neck, front slash pockets, appliquéd designer emblem
- Zip fastening
- 100% wool; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.