Rose Gold, Sapphire and Diamond Ring
Suzanne Kalan wants those choosing her designs ""to wear them today, tomorrow and 20 years from now."" This ring is cast from rose gold and set with baguette-cut diamonds and black sapphires - style it is as a statement piece or stack next to a simple band.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 6.2cm / 2.4in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Rose gold
- Black sapphires, total weight: 11.40-carats; baguette-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.32-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.