The North Face
1996 Nuptse Camouflage Quilted Shell Down Jacket
- XS (sold out)
The North Face's '1996 Retro Nuptse' jacket is a customer favourite due to its practicality and warmth. It's insulated with responsibly sourced down that's packed into oversized baffles and folds down compactly into the right-hand pocket. This camouflage version is also equipped with zip-away hood and DWR-coating to keep moisture out.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Tonal-green, brown and black shell
- Packable drawstring hood, funnel neck, Velcro®-fastening cuffs, designer emblems, two front zipped pockets, drawstring hem, internal pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% polyester; trim: 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.