Navi Land 38mm Stainless Steel and Ballistic Nylon-Webbing Watch
Timex's 'Archive' project revives some of its most popular references from past decades. Inspired by military designs, this 'Navi Land' watch from the 'Pioneers' collection has a bi-directional bezel that doubles as a compass - once you align the hour hand with the direction of the sun, the middle point between that hand and 12 o’clock is an approximate indication of due south. It's built with a stainless steel case, powered by a quartz movement and secures with a durable ballistic nylon-webbing strap.
This item’s measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 22.5cm / 8.9in
- Min. Strap Length: 15.5cm / 6.1in
- Strap Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Face Diameter: 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Stainless steel case, army-green ballistic nylon-webbing strap
- Army-green dial, luminous hands and markers, day/date windows, bi-directional bezel
- Quartz movement
- Army-green buckle fastening
- Water resistance 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.