BELL & ROSS
BR V2-94 Heritage Steel Automatic Chronograph 41mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. BRV294-HER-ST/SST
Since Messrs Bruno Belamich and Carlos Rosillo teamed up to found Bell & Ross almost 30 years ago, the Swiss watchmaking duo has earned its stripes with myriad military and civilian operatives. Part of the brand's vintage-inspired line, this 'V2-94' chronograph takes its cue from the clarity and precision of aeronautical instruments. Housed in durable stainless steel with a coordinating bracelet strap, it's engineered with a robust Swiss-Made chronograph stopwatch movement, and has twin subdials - one displaying small seconds and another a 30-minute counter.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 37 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute, small seconds subdial
- Date window
- Chronograph: central seconds and 30-minute counter
- Black dial
- Beige numerals, indices and Super-LumiNova® hands
- Stainless steel case
- Black fixed bezel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 41mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BRV294-HER-ST/SST
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.