Premier Automatic Chronograph 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. A13315351C1A1
Breitling is renowned for its aviation and diving watches, but it wasn't until the '40s that the Swiss horologist branched out into fashion designs that combined precision engineering with sophisticated style. In homage to that collection, this 'Premier Chronograph' piece brings together the company's land, air and sea heritage housed in a polished stainless steel case. Powered by a Breitling 13 self-winding mechanical movement with an impressive 48-hour power reserve, this model has a blue dial with three sub-dials and a tachymeter scale.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre Breitling 13 automatic chronograph movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hand, second subdial
- Date window
- Chronograph: Sweep second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour sub-dials
- Tachymeter scale
- Blue dial
- Super-LumiNova®-filled hands and indices, blue and white numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 13.8mm; lug width: 22mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: A1331535C1A1
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.