Mask Silver, Citrine and Turquoise Ring
Seb Brown's 'Mask' ring is so-called for the playful placement of turquoise and yellow sapphire on the face. Cast from silver, it's brushed to a sleek, matte finish.
- Q 1/2, 8 1/4
- R 3/4, 9
- T 1/2, 10
- V 1/2, 11
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Citrine; turquoise
- Comes in a pouch
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.