Cotton-Twill Shirt Jacket
Colour: Army green
Universal Works founder Mr David Keyte isn't interested in trends - instead, his focus is creating wardrobe basics that feel good and fit really well, too. Inspired by traditional workwear, this shirt jacket is cut from cotton-twill for a roomy fit that's easy to layer over T-shirts and sweaters. It's finished with four large flap pockets, so you can leave your backpack at home. Shown here with Universal Works sweater, Folk trousers, Sunspel T-shirt, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This overshirt has a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green cotton-twill
- Buttoned cuffs, front flap pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.