Pelle Tessuta Leather, Mesh and Nylon Backpack
Built for trips that only require hand-luggage, or to carry daily essentials (and then some), Ermenegildo Zegna's backpack combines durable fabrics with the brand's pelle tessuta leather. Made in Italy from wipe-clean army-green nylon with a padded mesh backing so it rests comfortably, it has surplus compartments for your smartphone, cables and chargers, plus an internal sleeve to hold a laptop. Use the front zipped pocket to stow your passport so you won't have to rummage in the queue when it's time to board. Shown here with TOM FORD shirt, TOM FORD jacket, TOM FORD jeans, Brunello Cucinelli sneakers.
This item's measurements are:
- Handle Length - 11cm / 4.3in
- Height - 39cm / 15.4in
- Length - 10cm / 3.9in
- Width - 28.5cm / 11.2in
- Army-green nylon, black mesh, black and army-green leather (calf, lamb)
- Top handle, two adjustable shoulder straps
- Two front zipped pockets, two side zipped pockets, designer emblems, Velcro®-fastening trolley strap, black leather trims
- Internal zipped pocket, padded laptop sleeve
- Buckle and drawstring fastenings
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 15 litres
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.