Printed Loopback Cotton-Jersey Zip-Up Hoodie
- 6 (low stock)
Mr Yujiro Komatsu says he co-founded Blackmeans to educate the world on Japanese culture while staying true to the label's punk roots. Cut from loopback cotton-jersey, this hoodie is printed with eclectic symbols and kanji down each arm, and turns to reveal a bird and arrow graphic at the back. Wear it under one of the brand's cult leather jackets. Shown here with Blackmeans T-shirt, TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloist. sweatpants, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 3=M, 4=L, 5=XL and 6=XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This hoodie is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black and white loopback cotton-jersey
- Drawstring hood, front pouch pockets, ribbed trims
- Zip fastening
- 100% cotton; trim: 90% cotton, 9% nylon, 1% polyurethane
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan