Chilliwack Hooded Arctic Tech Down Jacket
Canada Goose's 'Chilliwack' jacket is inspired by the warm outerwear worn by post-war bush pilots working the icy runways of the Arctic. It's designed in a bomber silhouette and made from durable Arctic Tech that's filled with down for insulation. It's reinforced at the elbows and has extended hood coverage for maximum protection on the coldest days.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black Arctic Tech and ribbed-knit
- Snaps and two-way zip fastening
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; filling: 80% down, 20% feathers (Duck); lining: 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.