DE BONNE FACTURE
Camp-Collar Washed Linen-Canvas Chore Jacket
Ms Déborah Neuberg visits scores of makers before selecting the ones she wants to work on De Bonne Facture's clothing. Inspired by artists' uniforms, this chore jacket has been made at Atelier Masla in Paris' 18th arrondissement from substantial linen-canvas with a washed finish.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Olive-green washed linen-canvas
- Camp collar, buttoned cuffs, three front patch pockets, back pleats
- Button fastenings
- 100% linen
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Moss
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.