DE BONNE FACTURE
Camp-Collar Cotton-Terry Shirt
De Bonne Facture sources its fabrics from family-run specialist ateliers across France. Designed to wick moisture and keep you cool, this undyed cotton-terry shirt also has the benefit of being incredibly soft, so it's a win all round.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton-terry
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.