Slim-Fit Linen and Cotton-Blend Jersey Blazer
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 52 (sold out)
- IT 54 (sold out)
Ermenegildo Zegna represents true Italian luxury - the Milanese brand has been a leading producer of fine fabrics for over a century. This blazer is cut from subtly textured linen and cotton-blend jersey, so it feels a touch more casual than other styles. It's tailored with notch lapels and relaxed patch pockets and the buttons are made from horn.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders or a larger chest may wish to take a further size up
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige linen and cotton-blend jersey
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, front welt pocket, two front patch pockets, double vent, internal buttoned pocket
- Two button fastening
- 56% linen, 46% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.