H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Flying Hours Limited Edition Automatic 42mm 18-Karat White Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1806-0202
In creating this limited edition 'Endeavour Flying Hours' watch, H. Moser & Cie. combines innovative technologies, a precise handmade movement and luxurious materials. Rather than traditional hands, it's made with three blue jumping hour discs that indicate the hours and a central transparent minutes disc, all rotating above the Super-LumiNova® fumé dial. It's housed in a 42mm 18-karat white gold case and powered by a calibre HMC 806 automatic movement, the inner workings of which can be viewed through the sapphire glass case back.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 806 automatic movement with 3-day power reserve
- 35 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Rotating hour and minute displays
- Super-LumiNova® fumé dial, funky blue fumé discs
- 18-karat white gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening dark-brown leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 42mm; case height: 12.3mm; strap width: 18mm; lug width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 100 pieces
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1806-0202
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.