Stretch-Cotton Seersucker Coach Jacket
Howlin's coach jacket is a great pick for layering in the summer. It's made from stretch-cotton seersucker - the name of the fabric comes from the Persian for milk and sugar, because of how it puckers, which also ensures it sits away from the skin and allows air to circulate.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a boxy fit
- Drawcord hem
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Ecru stretch-cotton seersucker
- Snap fastenings
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.