Camp-Collar Floral-Print Cotton-Gauze Shirt
Mr Simon Porte Jacquemus says his debut men's collection is not about experimenting, but putting his signature on everyday pieces. Inspired by his Mediterranean upbringing, this shirt is made from airy cotton-gauze printed with leaves and flowers in warm tones that look almost sun-bleached. It's cut with short sleeves, a retro camp collar and a handy chest pocket for your sunglasses. Shown here with Dries Van Noten shoes, Jacquemus pouch, Le Gramme bracelet.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This shirt is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-gauze
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.