Conrad Slim-Fit Double-Breasted Herringbone Wool Suit Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Kingsman sources its fabrics from the most revered mills - the herringbone wool used for this 'Conrad' jacket comes from the prestigious William Halstead mill, a purveyor of fine textiles since 1875. Inspired by the suiting worn by Conrad in The King's Man, it has an asymmetric hem and double-breasted profile with concealed horn buttons, creating a sleek, streamlined finish. Wear it with the matching trousers.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Charcoal and white wool
- Peak lapels, felted undercollar, functioning buttoned cuffs, three front welt pockets, double vent, three internal pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 100% cupro; lining2: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.