1858 Monopusher Automatic Chronograph 42mm Bronze and NATO Watch, Ref. No. 125583
This version of Montblanc's monopusher chronograph has been made in a limited run of 1,858 to match the name of the collection. Inspired by vintage Minerva timepieces used in alpine exploration, it's been built in Switzerland with a bronze case and features an easy-to-read dial with Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers. It's powered by a reliable calibre MB 25.12 automatic movement and secures with a military-grade NATO strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre MB 25.12 automatic movement with 48-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Chronograph: 60-second and 30-minute counters
- Telemeter scale
- Black dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated beige hands and Arabic numerals
- Bronze case
- Crowns for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening tan NATO strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 14.7mm; strap width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Reference number: 125583
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.