OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN
Cushion Gold Topaz Ring
OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN takes its inspiration from nature's raw beauty, which is why it carefully reclaims one-of-a-kind gemstones from caves, mountains or the sea. Handcrafted by a team of 40 goldsmiths, this ring is cast from gold, satinised using the label's signature technique to achieve a unique matte finish and is set with a cushion-cut London blue topaz.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Cushion-cut London blue topaz
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- Made in Denmark
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.