Baie Linen Cargo Shorts
Vilebrequin was born in Saint-Tropez in the '70s, when the likes of Messrs Mick Jagger and Gunter Sachs frequented the beach town, which explains the brand's relaxed yet cool feel. Made from light and breathable linen, these 'Baie' cargo shorts are fitted with an elasticated waistband for comfort. They're complete with plenty of pockets for your room key, phone and wallet. Shown here with Vilebrequin shirt, Converse sneakers, Mikia Bracelet, Peyote Bird Bracelet.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige linen
- Drawstring waistband, buttoned fly, two front slash pockets, back and two side Velcro-fastening flap pockets
- 100% linen
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Safari
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.